Thursday, December 9, 2010

Introducing Medusa!

That Mito Look aka Medusa is a triple registered (AQHA, ABRA and IBHA) buckskin mare by the late great Mito Cierra. She is a 2000 model. She is a multiple futurity money winner, Reserve World Champion, ROM in Longe Line and World Champion producer.

A pic from back in her show days in 03:



I'm waiting on more of her old show pics from Jan Gates of Gates Performance Horses in MI. Jan campaigned her throughout her show career. I'll post them up when I get them.

A few pics of her daughter, That Krymsum Look aka Gracie, by One Hot Krymsun:





Medusa came to me in August of 2010 by way of my friend Nikki Seehafer of Seehafer Quarter Horses. Nikki was having a personality clash with her, and Medusa had to go. I wanted another bitchy mare to keep Turbo in line, so it worked out perfectly!

Shortly after Medusa came home:







Oh, and did I mention that she's due in May? SQUEE! She is bred to Hot By Invitation, 2006 AQHA/IBHA/ABRA Dark Buckskin Stallion by Gucci Only (by Invitation Only) and out of The Hot Mouse (by Hotrodders Jet Set)

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the foal! I will have to get some more recent pics to show off the baby belly, which is HUGE already!

I should probably get a few pics to show why we call her Medusa too. :)

Until next time....be good and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment