Friday, November 13, 2009

Last night, I rode the wind....

Last night, I rode Vegas for the first time and it was effin AMAZING. I am still in awe of this mare.
She has been under saddle for a week and a half now with CJ. I stopped out at the barn last night to watch her work. I got on her towards the end of the work out just for shits and giggles. I just can't believe that a mare weighing 1400 pounds can be that light on her feet.

I'm looking forward to riding her full time. And to think, for the last 2 weeks I was contemplating selling her because I didn't like her trot. I changed my mind pretty quick last night when I saw her get pushed into a nice working trot! :)

A few pics to share from last week:









Poor sweaty pony!







Vegas in her cozy new fleece cooler.





No comments:

Post a Comment